Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I dont think she was actually that stupid...I think she was trying to make the point that if she were to become VP, that she would want to be a VP her way. She doesnt want to be another in the shadows kind of VP. She wants to get things done.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #72
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    So you think this former mayor of about 9,000 could step up and run a country if Mccain bites it? No way.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    I have no doubt she could run it better than Obama.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #74
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Thats a good one.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Are you saying Obama has the experience to run the country and she doesnt? Laughable.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #76
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    That is exactly why she was chosen.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Thats exactly what I am saying. Whats laughable is that you think this first term Gov is ready to step up and be a VP or President. She was Mayor for 6 years of 9,000 people then failed when she ran for Lt Gov in 02 I think. Yeah thats laughable.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Oh well, lets all vote for Hussein...Better brush up on your Spanish, it will be the national language soon.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  9. #79
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    It pretty much already is. But lets all vote for McSame, so we can all move to Iraq and fight.

  10. #80
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Alaska makes 89% of it's taxes from the oil companies. And the girl is being investigated for firing some folks. Looks like another nice clean election.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •